Saturday, 1 July 2017

Favourite way to add ribbon at As You Like It Challenge


This fortnights challenge at As You Like It Challenge

The challenge theme is to showcase a project using 

Your Favourite way to add ribbon(& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


The winner of this challenge will be invited to be a Guest Designer for a future challenge.



I love to machine sew ribbon onto cards
why? because I think it adds a little texture too!



Some challenges I am playing are:


Just Add Ink – No.366 - Just Add A
Fussy and Fancy - No.190 - Punches and Dies
Cardz 4 Galz No. 50 Sew & Sew
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes


Happy Crafting
and Make sure you pop back Wednesday
 I have my sons Film to share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, worth waiting for. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh a great way to add the ribbon - I love stitching on cards, I think it creates a wonderful boarder. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, Samantha! I love the stitching around the edges, and your butterfly is happy on the pretty stitched ribbon! So happy to see you at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge. Thanks for joining in with your lovely artwork. Hope to see more of your pretty creations in our future challenge themes! Please check back to see if you have won a badge. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Samantha! Your ribbon is beautiful and compliments your butterflynso beautifully. Can I ask what your element related to our letter "A" challenge is please? Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sew sweet! I love the butterfly and your stitched edgings. Wonderful! Thanks sew much for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Cardz 4 Galz! - Chris, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stitched ribbon makes a wonderful trail for your aqua butterfly Samantha. Love the border stitching too. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello! super sweet card, luv the gorgeous butterfly...fabulous CAS design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's fabulous hun, and really unique. I love the white-on-white too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful CAS style card, you're right it does add texture :) Thanks for joining us at Fussy & Fancy Friday this time
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this