Thursday, 4 May 2017

My Favourite die is....

This fortnights challenge at As You Like It Challenge

 


The sponsor of this challenge is
This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Die (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Wow this is a difficult challenge theme but I have to say that my Oliva Alphabet set is my 1st Favourite also this set has been discontinued I am not quite sure why its an AWESOME set..... and the Star is from a New Set Sweet dixie nesting dies and seems to be my 2nd Favourite die at the moment, I have made this card a few times now and this time experimenting with Yellow and turquoise. 



Here are a few challenges I am playing along with:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes/Optional Twist Masculine
The Crafty Addicts #36 - Add a Sentiment
Crafty Catz - #369 - Anything Goes + twist: use 5 of something - The Name - 5 letters
Cute Card Thursday #476 Anything Goes


Now I thought I would share a couple of photos from me garden too






Happy Crafting hugs me x

6 comments:

  1. Love your fab card and your beautiful pictures hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fresh card and great photos. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, great dies and love how you have interpreted the 5 of something, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful. I love the colors, dies. So glad you shared over at Inspiration Destination. love your photos.. beautiful flowers.

    Billie A
    Aud Sentiments
    Creative with Stamps
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination
    Stampavie and More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card Samantha, lovely design and the colour combo works brilliantly. Super photographs too, the blossom is just about hanging on to our apple tree, we have had bitterly cold winds this weekend and the lawn looks like it's covered in confetti!! Hope your Dad is recuperating well xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This design is wonderful, so fun to look at. It's so good to see your flower pics too, it's definitely Spring! I'm wishing your Dad a speedy recovery too.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this